Just because I’m still off galavanting about across the pond doesn’t mean that there aren’t really wonderful things to do in the Hamptons tonight. Here are a few of the top picks from the annual fundraisers. I’m back soon. Check back in for photos in a day or two. Cheers.
* Bay Street Theater in Sag Harbor is hosting its 24th annual Summer Gala fundraiser tonight starting at 5:30 p.m. www.baystreet.org
* The Halsey House Gala will be held at the Thomas Halsey Homestead in Southampton tonight from 6 to 8 p.m. www.southamptonhistoricalmuseum.org
* The Parrish Museum in Water Mill is hosting its annual Midsummer Party starting at 6:30 p.m. www.parrishart.org
* Gimme Shelter Animal Rescue is hosting its fourth annual summer benefit at the home of Ellen and Chuck Scarborough from 5 to 8 p.m. in Southampton. www.gimmeshelteranimalrescue.org
* The South Fork History Museum’s 26th annual Summer Gala is tonight from 6 to 9:30 at the museum in Bridgehampton. www.sofo.org