It’s starting! The season is already out of control and it’s nowhere near Memorial Day yet. Yikes.
There are so many things to do this weekend that I’ve decided to break them down by day. Look for Saturday and Sunday Hot Picks tomorrow. And don’t forget that it won’t be just any Sunday, it’ll be Mother’s Day, so make sure to do something nice for all the moms you know.
* The legendary bluesman Robert Cray Band returns to the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center tonight at 8 p.m. www.whbpac.org
* Yoonie Han performs the final Salon Series concert of the spring at the Parrish Art Museum in Water Mill tonight at 6 p.m. www.parrishart.org
* St. Ann’s Episcopal Church in Bridgehampton will stage A.R. Gurney’s “Love Letters” tonight and tomorrow at 7 p.m. with stars Pia Lindstrom and Terrance Fiore. The performances are directed by Tony Award-winner (and all-around awesome guy!) Tony Walton. (631) 259-1550 |email@example.com
* Guild Hall is staging a National Theatre Live performance of Tom Stoppard’s “The Hard Problem” at 7 p.m. www.guildhall.org
* Winston’s Bar and Grill in East Hampton is now officially open in the old Nichol’s spot. Stop by for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. www.winstonsds.com