* The eighth annual East Hampton Antiques Show kicks off with preview cocktail party tonight, Friday, July 18, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at Mulford Farm in East Hampton. The event will continue on Saturday and Sunday, July 19 and 20. This year’s honorary chairwoman is interior designer Celerie Kemble. Additionally, 25 A-list interior designers who work in the Hamptons are also supporting this year’s show on the Designers Committee, including John Barman, David Kleinberg, Scott Sanders and Charlotte Moss. http://www.easthamptonhistory.org.
* Sandra Nunnerley will be signing copies of her book, “Interiors,” tonight, Friday, July 18, from 7 to 8 p.m. at BookHampton in Southampton. http://www.bookhampton.com
* LongHouse Reserve’s WHITE HOT + Blue2 summer benefit will be held at the Reserve in East Hampton on Saturday, July 19, starting at 6 p.m. This year’s honorees will be Cindy Sherman and Agnes Gund. http://www.longhouse.org.
* Guild Hall in East Hampton will stage “Clever Little Lies,” a new comedy by Joe DiPietro and starring Marlo Thomas, starting Saturday, July 19. Other fabulous events coming up: on Saturday, July 19, from 5 to 7 p.m., the Guild Hall Contemporaries annual summer party will be held at Sole East in Montauk; on Sunday, July 20, at 11 a.m., there will be a Panel Discussion: Foundation for Art and Preservation in Embassies (FAPE) Exhibition with Darren Walker and David Rubenstein; on Sunday, July 20, at 4 p.m.Christy MacLear of the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation will discuss “New Takes on Legacy: The Artist, The Architect, and The Historic Home.” http://www.guildhall.org
* The Parrish Art Museum in Water Mill will host “Gesture Jam” on Friday, July 18, at 6 p.m. The innovative adult figure drawing class will be facilitated by local artist and educator Andrea Cote and will include live musicians—Nicolas Letman-Burtanovic and Sean Sonderegger and models Adam and Gail Baranello. Also coming up: “Galapagos,” an adaptation of Kurt Vonnegut’s novel, will stage on July 21, 23 and 24. The show is sold out, so I am feeling HUGELYfortunate to be able to make it. Check back here for my thoughts next week. http://www.parrishart.org
* Sylvester & Co. At Home in Amagansett will present Susan Kaufmann’s “Transitions,” opening on Saturday, July 19, from 5 to 7 p.m. http://www.sylvesterathome.com
* Maxi Priest will perform at Sole East in Montauk on Saturday, July 19, starting at 6:30 p.m. http://www.soleeast.com
* Catch the fireworks at Harbor Bistro in East Hampton on Saturday, July 19, starting at 9:15 p.m. Mamalee Rose and Friends will perform, starting at 6 p.m. http://www.harborbistro.net
* Coming up: on Thursday, July, 24, the “Arts Against Addiction” Fundraiser will be held at Ashawagh Hall in East Hampton. Featured artists include: Steve Haweeli, Stephanie Brody–Lederman, Jason Poremba, Evan Zatti, Eric Ernst, Paton Miller, Lew Zacks, Hans Van de Bovenkamp, Jo-Ann Corretti, Arlene Bujese, Kimberly Goff, Mary Laspia, Dalton Portella, Robert Valdes, Athos Zacharias, Charles Waller, and many more. https://www.facebook.com/events/335911176497853/?ref=22
* The Southampton Rose Society will host “We Promise You a Rose Garden -2014” benefit gala on Saturday, July 26, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the beautiful garden and home of Anthony Roncalli and Eric von Keursteiner in Southampton. http://www.southamptonrose.org.
* The Southampton Cultural Center will exhibit the “Tactility” group show, opening on Thursday, July 24, from 5 to 7 p.m. Artists include: Darlene Charneco, Carol Hunt, Dennis Leri and Will Ryan. The show will hang through August 16. http://www.southamptonculturalcenter.org