It might be cold and icy here in the Hamptons but that won’t stop the fun from happening on the East End this next week.
* “Sex: What’s She Really Thinking” will close on Sunday, January 26. Final performances at the Southampton Cultural Center will be held tonight at 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2:30 p.m. Cast photo by Thomas Wheeler. http://www.hamptonscc-arts.org
*Andrea Cote will present Gesture Jam at the Parrish Art Museum in Water Mill on Friday, January 24, at 6 p.m. http://www.parrishart.org
* Montauk Friends of Erin will host a pub quiz at Gurney’s Inn in Montauk on Friday, January 24, at 7 p.m. (631) 946-3872
* The Neo-Political Cowgirls will offer a Choreographing What You Care About workshop at Guild Hall in East Hampton on Saturday, January 25, at 3:30 p.m. http://www.guildhall.org
* Vines and Branches will host a World Tasting Tour of olive oils and vinegars on Monday, January 27, at noon at the Westhampton Free Library. http://www.vinesandbranches.net
* little|red in Southampton Village has picked up the mantle from Barrister’s and is now offering Wednesday Night Burger Night $10 specials for burgers and pommes frites. What a deal from a terrific restaurant! http://www.littleredsouthampton.com