Welcome to the quietest week in the entire Hamptons year–but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t still things to do and plans to be made.
For me, this week is filled with cocktail parties and dinners out with friends. Perhaps I’ll see you out and about at some of my favorite haunts. Make sure to stop by and say hi.
* Updating last week’s Hot Picks post, I can now share that Nancy Atlas’s special guest at the Bay Street Theatre in Sag Harbor on Friday, January 3, will be drummer Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Tickets are crazy inexpensive for this–buy them now. http://www.baystreet.org.
* The Parrish Art Museum in Water Mill will host an “Artists Choose Artists” gallery tour on Friday, December 20. http://www.parrishart.org.
* Bay Burger in Sag Harbor hosts a super hot Jam Session every Thursday night from 7 to 9 p.m. Check it out. http://www.bayburger.com.
* Loaves and Fishes in Bridgehampton is bringing “What’s a Hostess to Do?” author Susan Spungen in to give party tips on Saturday, December 21. http://www.landfcookshop.com.
* The South Fork Natural History Museum and Nature Center in Bridgehampton is holding a Holiday Tree for the Birds demonstration on Saturday, December 21. http://www.sofo.org.
Cheers to the happiest of holidays!