Here’s this week’s list of a few of my favorite things.
* Brrrrrr. The annual Polar Bear Plunge will be held at Coopers Beach in Southampton on Saturday, December 14, at 10 a.m. http://www.hrhamptons.org
* HitFest/Naked Stage continues its Water’s Edge Radio Hour this Saturday, December 14, at 6:45 p.m. at Wolffer in Sagaponack. http://www.hitfest.org
* The Watermill Center will present “Marina Abramovich: The Artist Is Present” on Saturday, December 14, at 4 p.m. http://www.watermillcenter.org
* Madoo’s annual Holiday Market will be held at the Madoo Conservancy in Sagaponack on Saturday, December 14, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. http://www.madoo.org
* Coming up, Nancy Atlas (that’s her latest CD cover above) will rock the Talkhouse in Amagansett next Friday, December 20, at 8 p.m. http://www.nancyatlas.com
* Guild Hall in East Hampton will screen the Met’s production of Verdi’s “Falstaff” on Wednesday, December 18, at 6 p.m. http://www.guildhall.org