Get your weekly dose of events I either hope to attend or highly recommend!
* Upright Citizens Brigade at Bay Street Theatre in Sag Harbor on Saturday, November 30, at 8 p.m. (image is an oldie but a goody of former troupe members) http://www.baystreet.org
* Marders Holiday Gift Show in Bridgehampton on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with a reception on Saturday, November 30, from 4 to 8 p.m. http://www.marders.com
* East Hampton Historical Society House & Garden Tour on Saturday, November 30, from 1 to 4:30 p.m., with a cocktail party at the Grubman home on Friday, November 29, from 6 to 8 p.m. http://www.easthamptonhistory.org
* LongHouse Reserve Members Holiday Party in East Hampton on Saturday, November 30, from 2 to 4 p.m. This is for members only but Saturday is also an Open Day, starting at 10 a.m. http://www.longhouse.org
* Author (and friend) Phil Keith will read at Books & Books in Westhampton Beach on Saturday, November 30, from 4 to 7 p.m. http://www.booksandbookswhb.com
* ArtWalk Hamptons will offer free gallery tours–from Southampton to Amagansett–on Saturday, November 30, from 1 to 4 p.m. http://www.artwalkhamptons.com
* Lastly, I plan on grabbing another cup or two of that yummy Holiday Coffee at Hampton Coffee Company in Water Mill. Other locations are in Southampton and Westhampton Beach. http://www.hamptoncoffeecompany.com