Get your weekly dose of events I either hope to attend or highly recommend!
* Typhoon Relief for Philippines Concert at Bay Street Theatre in Sag Harbor on Sunday, November 24, at 7 p.m. http://www.baystreet.org (My photo of HooDoo Loungers, one of the many acts slated to appear at this benefit concert, in action at a Mardi Gras party this year.)
* ‘Downton Abbey’ Style in Southampton: 1900 to 1920 exhibit at Rogers Mansion in Southampton. http://www.southamptonhistoricalmuseum.org
* Artists Choose Artists at the Parrish Art Museum in Water Mill. http://www.parrishart.org
* Poetry readings at Neoteric Fine Art in Amagansett with Scott Chaskey of the Peconic Land Trust and Latin American poet Lukas Ortiz on Thursday, November 21, at 7 p.m. http://www.neotericfineart.com
* “The Heart of Everything That Is” reading with author Tom Clavin at the Shelter Island Library on Friday, November 22, at 7 p.m. http://www.shelterislandpubliclibrary.org